From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonas Follesø
Sent: Thursday, 18 September 2008 12:42 PM
To: listserver@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: Re: [OzSilverlight] A couple of questions

Haha - looks like you beat me too by 5 min Jordan ;)

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Jordan Knight <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Sorry Ross :) - not Michael.

Regards,

Jordan Knight
Readify - Senior Developer

Suite 206 Nolan Tower | 29 Rakaia Way | Docklands | VIC 3008 | Australia
M: +61 403 532 404 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | W:
www.readify.net<http://www.readify.net/>