"new users, create roles, change role assignment etc." they are the things I
wanted to do...

so really I would be better off handling all this in the ASP.NET page that
is hosting my Silverlight Applications and then talking too and from the
ASP.NET page with my Silverlight Application to do these things?

then to stop the page reloading I would need to do these tasks "new users,
create roles, change role assignment etc." via something like MS AJAX...?

.net noobie™