From: liveaboard-boun...@liveaboardonline.com
[mailto:liveaboard-boun...@liveaboardonline.com] On Behalf Of Sea Quell
crew.
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 12:01 AM
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Subject: Re: [Liveaboard] Easy CG Boardings

Our boat configuration is apparently not normal?

Our heads pump via vacuflush into the waste tank. There is no direct
overboard flush. After the waste tank, there is a Y-valve, directing the
waste to a either deck pump-out, or to an electric macerator for
overboard pumping.

Since there is no Y-valve for direct overboard flush, and the macerator
requires an electrical switch to be activated, we do not lock the
Y-valve in any way.

Would we be in compliance, or in trouble?

-Neal.