Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 22:07:19 -0500
From: rcroge...@gmail.com
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Subject: Re: [Liveaboard] Question: where is the 6th Fleet?

Steve,

You have not received the emails from right-wingers that I have. You have not
read Ollie North's column. They all say the the same thing - exactly what
Walter said, except they overtly blame the President explicitly. They all
parrot the same thing - the first time in 31 years that there has not been a US
Navy warship in the Med. These exact same words appear on the few right-wing
blogs that I have searched. They all then go on to say what Walter did not -
that Obama removed our ships to benefit Muslims! I didn't say it was logical,
but it is wondrous how they forget how we got into these wars

If you wish to believe that Walter just happened to come up with an innocent
question that mirrors what currently pervades right-wing propaganda, that's
fine with me. But I know better. Steve, if you want to know about the tooth
fairy and Santa Claus, I'd be glad to tell you offline.

Walter, keep that crap off this list.

Ron Rogers