On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 10:16:41PM -0400, floridak...@aol.com wrote:
> Does it matter??

We humans do not live by bread alone. If man didn't ask all kinds of
questions, including ones that didn't seem to matter at the time, we'd
still be paddling logs... scratch that, still sitting on land and dully
staring at the water, *not* wondering whether it was of any use.

Asking questions keeps your brain alive; hence, the extraordinarily low
rate of senility among those who practice the hard sciences. Hence, Norm
with his (very) lively brain. I, for one, wish that more people would
emulate his example.

Ben
--
                       OKOPNIK CONSULTING
        Custom Computing Solutions For Your Business