On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:10:10AM -0400, SteveW wrote:
> Soooooooooo well put, Ben!
>
> I've never understood those on the list who, somewhere along the line,
> forgot where their 'delete' key was if they had no interest in a subject.
> Kinda like my reference to the bar at the yacht club, where in that case, as
> you wandered around with your drink in hand, if you didn't like the
> conversation at one end of the bar you just moved to the other end of the
> bar. You certainly wouldn't tell the first group that "this is a yacht
> club - you're not allowed to ponder philosophical questions".  Just the
> concept of that has me on the floor laughing my ass off.

[laugh] Steve, when I get up into your neck of the woods, you'll have to
show me where your favorite yacht club is. I'll happily stand you a few
beers; I can already see a mighty discussion (one that wanders all over
the place and dives into all kinds of odd corners) in the offing.

Ben
--
                       OKOPNIK CONSULTING
        Custom Computing Solutions For Your Business