From: Lee Huddleston
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 12:01 PM
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Subject: Re: [Liveaboard] looking for tough engine diagnosis
problem(andsolution)

This whole line of problems and solutions would make a great article for a
sailing magazine or the Seven Seas Cruising Association.  We might name it
"The Intermittent Engine."  Could even save someone's boat or life.
Certainly save people's sanity.  Anyone have any more thinks to look at or
check when you are faced with an engine that runs just some of the time?

Lee Huddleston
s/v Truelove

To search the archives
http://www.mail-archive.com/liveaboard@liveaboardnow.org

The Mailman Users Guide can be found here
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/index.html