The Abacos and Exumas are both out of the way places AND gathering points for
cruisers, who tend to be very social.    At either Marsh Harbor or Georgetown,
listen to the morning net for activities.   Volleyball Beach across from
Georgetown is possibly the world's best cruiser social mixing place.

Lee Haefele, sv Alesto 2