Hey Phil, READ it all again.  I said that was the angle of the  shrink wrap
to drop the snow off.

, phi...@oryoki.net writes:

It has  been my experience that when the sun is low the panel is really
tilted . Snow  doesn't stick to a panel tilted at steep angles.

--

S/V ORYOKI

Philip & Marilyn Lange

AE4OV    KD4JRC

"There's no point in making a plan if

 you're not going to pretend to follow it!"