I need help.  I have a 30' Iroquois Catamaran that is taking on water.

It's a 75 MKII.  Previous owner had taken the berth out of the port hull so I
have full access with the board I used to hold the bed removed.  Slip is really
shallow and with the lack of rain the boat was sitting on the bottom.  Water is
up a little now.  Possibility that the boat next to mine pushed mine to get out
of his slip, maybe broke the skeg off?  No visible holes or anything on the
outside that I can see.  Aft lockers have what I believe are the old water
built in water tanks.  I don't know if there are any holes that run from the
old tanks into the boat that haven't been sealed.  Water is at the same level
as the river.  Bows are still floating stern is sitting on the bottom.  Water
is just over where the bunk would be in the back and right at the level of the
lowest step in the front of the berth.  Pumps were a bilge pump and a 1650 GPH
sump pump in the rear berth and the bilge pump in the head compartment. I was
not able to get any real difference in the aft berth water level.  When I moved
the sump pump to the head compartment it cleared out within minutes but then
back up to where it was within maybe 10 minutes.  Water was coming from the aft
berth.  Closed the head through hull valve while the water was down just in
case.  Didn't see any water coming in from any hoses or anything in the head
compartment.

Part of the water coming in could be things that were not meant to be under the
water now being under the water but I don't know of any real spots in that area
that could be adding to it.

Thinking of trying to get a waterbed mattress or 2 and trying to use them to
either lift from below or stuff them in the hull and displace some of the water
while I am pumping out.

Any thoughts on raising her and any thoughts on what could possibly be the
breach point would be appreciated.  Once she is raised I need to determine how
to patch her enough to either get the breach out of the water to repair or get
her to a marina with a boat lift.

I don't understand how this could happen on this boat,  the hulls are 1" thick
glass reinforced plywood.  I have knocked over pilings with it and there wasn't
even a scratch on her.  Sitting in almost no water and nothing really there to
harm her and she takes on water.  It doesn't make sense.

Vernon Densler
Logistics Engineer
Northrop Grumman AS
(321)-951-5426