Well I don't think it has ever explicitly been discussed, but obviously
something similar could be done for thematic/topical chapters (HOT being
the only one that would be on the table for now) and that is why the
draft contains language that makes it clear that such non-local chapters
will be allowed to operate even where a local chapter exists. The only
issue I see there is offering exclusivity for specific topics and maybe
we should simply not provide that.

Simon