Am 17.10.2013 10:12, schrieb Kate Chapman:
> Yes, I don't think that it makes sense to give exclusive rights on themes.
>
> One question would be what about some of the national chapters that
> have starting working in other countries? OpenStreetMap.fr is the only
> example I'm aware. I don't think it is a problem specifically but I
> was trying to think about how it would fit into an agreement.

I wasn't specifically aware of that (already) happening, IMHO it would
really depend on the community in the country/region if that is OK or
not. Obviously we could cater for it in the contract, but just as a
tendency I would be a bit reluctant to "give" a region to a larger
organisation in a different country, it is just sure to cause an issue
down the road.

Emilie, Christian?

Simon