On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Hollman Enciso R.
<hollman.enc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Laura Czajkowski <la...@lczajkowski.com>
> wrote:
>> On 15/07/10 11:12, Evan Dandrea wrote:
>>> Hi there!
>>>

>>> This is where you come in. :)  If this project excites you as much as
>>> it does for me, wont you please tell your LoCo teams about it.  Feel
>>> free to use your own referral link (Stack Exchange has a spectacularly
>>> fun reward / badges system) that you can generate by signing up and
>>> then clicking on "Share This" on the proposal page.  Lets work
>>> together to make this something truly spectacular that brings even
>>> more Ubuntu users into the fold and gives them a means of getting
>>> really high quality responses to their questions and continuous
>>> encouragement to help others.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your time.
>>>

>> Aloha! Please LoCo Contacts and anyone else on this list PASS THIS ONTO
>> YOUR TEAM and see if we can make this happen, there are hundreds of
>> teams and a lot more members than that who can make this happen. All it
>> takes is you encouraging your team members to take part!
>>

> I prefer use shapado (shapado.com - http://ubuntu.shapado.com/)
>

> Ciite from Patrick Aljord, Shapado developer:
>
> Why not use shapado instead? It has the same features and clean design
> as stackexchange with the advantage of being Free and Open Source. It
> support reputation, badges, wiki, widgets, theming and more.
>
> It also integrates great with Facebook login and Twitter login making
> it easier for people to participate, stackexchange doesn’t support
> those. Also it has great support for i18n so it’s not limited to
> English speaking people. Last but not least, you don’t need to ask
> anyone to start a site, hosting is free and anyone can start one.
> Actually there’s already an Ubuntu site here:
> http://ubuntu.shapado.com
> --
>
> Shapado have more features. are open source.

I forget to link some post of Patrick talkink about the shapado
development arround shapado.

http://blog.ricodigo.com/authors/Patrick/shapado

Ubuntu Colombia some weeks ago are testing shapado to embbebed on our
website and make this a way to support new people in our country.

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
Contacto Ubuntu Colombia.