s replies, it looks that you simply ignored the
> messages where the main idea is explained. People have nothing to do
> with Facebook and twitter, until somebody doesn't try to make `a must`
> out of it. Those who are using resources like SE didn't ask to support
> their initiative, they just registered it and got their fans on their
> own. The point is that you are free to use SE and create a new community
> there, but why should we spam loco's in the hope of their support? I
> think that the subject is now fully consumed and we should stop
> repeating ourselves. Those who didn't get it by now, please read again
> the thread.
>
> You want it, go ahead, but since it's not a community owned thing, don't
> ask locos to jump into it, IT'S WRONG!
>
> Have a great weekend.

Actually the reason I suggested posting the mail to your locos is that's
what this mailing list is for,  If you start making personal decisions
on what should be forwarded to your teams then you really shouldn't be
the contact for your team on this list!
It's not just this mail, but we have seen some information not passed
onto LoCo teams in the past which makes it harder to let people know
what is going on.  LoCo contacts should be passing on information to
their teams whether they agree with topics or not.
With regard to SE, it's just another avenue for people to turn to, maybe
that's where they go for all their other information.  It would be good
for us to have a presence there also.

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski