Guten Tag Florian Seydoux,
am Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014 um 07:11 schrieben Sie:

> - org.apache.xml.serialize ->
> com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serialize
- /Zi ->> /Z7

Interesting, I never did those changes but mvn simply works. There's
only some warnings.

> btw - seems a bit strange to require java to be able to build a C++ project.

Not stranger than using Perl or shell scripts or whatever is used in
different built tools. :-) I personally like the idea of abstracting
different compilers and environments, the problem only is with if it
simply doesn't work anymore and one needs to dig into it to get things
fixed. With Perl or shell code one can more easy change things most of
the time, cpptasks instead is a different project which needs to get
built on it's own, one needs to make patched versions available to ant
and/or maven etc.

I will maybe look more closely into cpptasks in the future weeks.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de