Guten Tag Koby Fruchtnis,
am Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014 um 07:20 schrieben Sie:

> As a first task, I'd like to add a CMakeFiles.txt script to the
> root, for easily building a MSVC sln/project.

I'm afraid it's not that easy, there has been a discussion about the
build process in the future and CMake was one option, but there's no
result yet. The project already uses autotools and ANT, distributes
some older project files for some IDEs and from my opinion we
shouldn't add another system that easily. We simply can't support so
many build systems.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--