Hello,

I am currently discussing with VP Brand how we safely can accept a
logo. Not sure how long it takes, but advise should be given soon. I
would like to have that instructions in place, before we send out any
mails or start the contest.

Also I was drafting logo specifications on the trademarks list. I will
revive this coming week and would like to suggest this here too. Its
more or less: which format? which resolution? and so on.

Hope thats ok when we delay this a couple more days! But I am glad the
idea of a new logo found support :-)

Cheers
Christian

--