Creating a branch won't hurt :-)

Gary

<bruce.brou...@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:07/12/2014  07:28  (GMT-05:00)
want to push to get this out soon maybe someone else could help out on the
branch.

On Jul 11, 2014 11:30 PM, "Gary Gregory" <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure looks like worth fixing. Leaks are nasty, even if it is a corner case,
someone will hit it. Unfortunately I have no time this weekend.

Gary

-------- Original message --------
From: Bruce Brouwer
Date:07/11/2014 23:11 (GMT-05:00)
To: Log4J Developers List
Subject: Re: Next release

I know I haven't had time to spend on this project lately, but I never finished
off LOG4J2-609. If you're itching to release this weekend, then I won't be able
to get this done. The solution I'm presenting is a little bit invasive in the
"API", but I think the current solution has some real problems. The details are
in the JIRA. I only bring it up in case you think this area of the API should
not be allowed to change after 2.0. It is kind of off in a corner where most
people won't go, so maybe it will be acceptable to fix for a 2.1 release. Where
it stands right now, I don't have the tests working, which I now thing is
showing a problem with something in my solution.

What are your thoughts?

Other than that, I would really like to see 2.0 released.