Yeah, I agree that the user lists can remain separate as it doesn't cause
any issues currently. The main idea here is whether we should merge the dev
lists into one, or if we need a common dev list for all devs to subscribe
to (general@ doesn't sound appropriate, but I don't know what that list is
for).

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>