From: Pugh, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 8:59 AM
To: 'LOG4J Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: log4j, EJB, J2EE RI

When you get fileaccess errors...  Does the EJB have problems, or just
logging?

I am using FileAppender in a bunch of non EJB applications...  I want to add
it to some EJB objects, and I don't mind if a message gets lost here or
there....  The app doesn't get a lot of use, so the chances of two
people/processes trying to write to the same file is fairly low....

So, does the logger fail cleanly, or does it fail messily?

Eric