Jeffrey,

Have a look at the examples under org/apache/log4j/xml/examples/X*.java and the XML
configuration files extension*.xml. It is not yet possible to use custom priorities in
property files.

For the mailing archives, see http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html. Regards, Ceki

--
Ceki Gülcü     Web: http://qos.ch
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]