Hi all!

I want to use the SocketAppender (because of EJB and avoiding java.io
calling).

I also want to use org.apache.log4j.net.SocketServer to listen to messages.

I want to log to two or more different files. Where do I put the info about
destination files, maxfile size, MaxBackupIndex, PatternLayout and
ConversionPattern?

Should I put it in a property configuration file (host.lcf) or should I
programmatically configure that information (s.setOption()) ?

Thanks in advance.

/Atay