From: John Volkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 9:13 AM
To: LOG4J Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Multiple JVMs writing to one log file

Read the EJB spec.  EJB's are not permitted to write to files per the spec.
Check this mailing list archives for more detailed discussion.  You're not
getting useful feedback because this issue has been discussed in the past
and we're (I'm) bored with it.  The short answer to your question is to
either use a SocketAppender or a JMSAppender.  The mailing list archives are
at:  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-user&r=1&w=2

Good luck
John