Mike,

Add the following method to com.yaga.logger.CritPriority. Your custom priority should
then work as expected. Regards. Ceki

  public
  static
  Priority toPriority(String sArg, Priority defaultValue) {

    if(sArg == null) {
      return defaultValue;
    }

    String stringVal = sArg.toUpperCase();

    if(stringVal.equals("CRIT")) {
      return CritPriority.CRIT;
    }

    return Priority.toPriority(sArg, defaultValue);
  }

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch