Title: Clear Day
I would think that this is possible but I havent read it anywhere in the documentation:

I know that there is a log4j inheritance paradigm for priorities:
DEBUG->INFO->WARN->ERROR->FATAL

Lets say I have an application that logs all of these priorities to a category:

i.e. cat.debug("blah");
cat.warn("blah");
etc. one for each priority

I know that I can set a Threshold to basically disable logging of all levels below a certain priority (i.e. set a Threshold to Priroity.WARN means that priorities INFO and DEBUG are ignored).

But what if I want to have a log session ONLY for Priority.WARNS being logged and not the priority levels below (or above) it??

Is that possible? If so how?