Ceki,

I am writing the code to modify FileAppender to support a file encoding
i.e. output a Character encoding other than the default for the host
platform.

How would you like this information?
 1.  A diff result  as a file ?
 2.  A diff result as a copy/paste into an email  (easy to read)
 3. Whole .java  as a file.
 4.  Whole  .java as a copy/paste into an email (easy to read).

Which email address should I use?    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ?

In my current project I need to support unicode (UTF-8) output to log files.
Log4J does not currently allow me to change the default encoding for my
FileAppenders thought the API.

Regards and HTH :o)

T Master