Please check out the javadoc for the class org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark R. Diggory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Documentation

Hello,

Can someone please provide a source for some information on the
Conversion Pattern Syntax. Mostly I just want to know what the different
elements ("%F" and the like) are defined as?

 I also would like to know the basic configuration attributes available
for the standard appenders provided.

 I can't seem to find any documentation on these subjects.

-Mark