hi,

but what if i have multiple columns ?
i am planning to use "exec proc(?)" and try to tokenize in stored proc
itself

regards,
Amandeep

                    "Shapira,

                    Yoav"                To:     "Log4J Users List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <Yoav.Shapira@       cc:

                    mpi.com>             Subject:     RE: Logging multiple strings

                    01/27/2003

                    07:41 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Log4J

                    Users List"

Howdy,
Have you considering the use of a mapped diagnostic context (MDC)?  The
pattern would include %X{username} %X{applicationName}
%X{transactionName} etc.  See the JavaDoc for the MDC class and the
manual for examples.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]