Howdy,

>but what if i have multiple columns ?

You can have as many columns as you want.  They just have to have
different property keys (although the values can be the same), as each
column name is a key into a map.

>i am planning to use "exec proc(?)" and try to tokenize in stored proc
>itself

Have fun ;)  I try to avoid stored procedures like the plague.  Maybe
even worse than the plague, because if you ever migrate your app to
anyone with a different DB you have to convert the stored proc into just
another strain of the plague.  But that's just me.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics