From: Doubleday, Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 6:07 PM
To: 'Log4J Users List'
Subject: RE: Making HTML log file available through web app

No, different servers for different customers.

Yes, OK, I suppose I can have a different log4j.xml for each app server and
a server-specific Ant deployment target.

What should the relative file location be, though, if I deploy an EAR file
to the server and there is no exploded context-relative directory to write
the logs to? Will I have to deploy exploded in order for that to work? Is
that server-dependent?