Newsgroups: gmane.comp.jakarta.log4j.user
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 4:05 PM
Subject: RE: log4j trace enabled version

You don't need to look at CVS to find what you are looking for.

A search of the log4j-dev mailing list would have revealed many posts over
the past year which answered your question. Perhaps you should look there
before making remarks regarding what the log4j committers have and have not
decided to do.

A vote was taken on adding the trace level and the functionality you desire
has already been added to the forthcoming log4j 1.3 release.

Andy