On 8/17/06, Takacs Bence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I've tried, but I have some "bugs"...I deployed two applications, both with their own log4j.jar, and properties file, and I put an other to ${catalina.home}/common/classes, and ${catalina.home}/common/lib. It seems to be working except the following "bugs":
It sounds like you have a lo4j.jar in both webapps/app/WEB-INF/lib and common/lib. Don't do that! You shouldn't have log4j.jar twice in the same classloader (Thanks for the clarification Jake!). If you tell us how you want to configure log4j we can tell you where to put the files. It sounds like you should have the log4j files under webapps/app/WEB-INF and server. If you have them under webapps/app/WEB-INF then you definitely don't want them unde common or shared because both of those are seen by the web apps. -- James Stauffer http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/ Are you good? Take the test at http://www.livingwaters.com/good/ --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
