Hi Curt,

We are facing problems with this chatacter  "�" issue,

Is there any standard convention for representing a character of value 0 in
XML
(and other control characters)?  I understand that we can't actually *have*
such a character - that's why � is illegal - but sometimes we want to
output
data that includes such characters.

or How to escape these characters in xml report.

Regards,
Praveen