Hi all,
This is probably a newbie question but you know... "search and no luck" .

Part of our application is a Swing based client, ie the user can launch it any
number of time during the day.
We'de like to have a log file per execution.
Currently we using the DailyRollingFileAppender and as such are having n
execution in the same log file (n currently beeing between 1 and 50).
Say if the client launches the app 3 times during the day, we'de like to have 3
log files for that date ( client-10-24.log.1 , client-10-24.log.2 and
client-10-24.log ).
Is there any existing appender that would fullfil our needs ?

Thank you for reading
Cheers
Chris