Hi there,
  1)Is there any way that I can save the different Log-panel tab create when I
receive logs from remote machine?
  Right now what happens is when I close the Chanisaw all log-panel tab and so
all logs within that get erased, which is not suitable for my application.
  Please let me know how can I do that?

  2) In an alternate way to save the logs I am using rolling file appender
within the chainsaw receiver config.
  But the problem in that the log file test1.log doesnt have any timestamp
information or anything else except message.
  below is my config.
  Please let me know what I did wrong in conversion pattern layout?

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE log4j:configuration>

<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/";
debug="true">
  <plugin name="SocketReceiver" class="org.apache.log4j.net.SocketReceiver">
      <param name="Port" value="4445"/>
   </plugin>
  <appender name="RollingFile" class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">
<param name="File" value="C:\\test1.log"/>
<param name="Append" value="true"/>
<param name="MaxFileSize" value="1000KB"/>
<param name="maxBackupIndex" value="5"/>
<layout class="org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout" conversionPattern="%d %-5p [%t]
  </appender>
<root>
    <level value="debug"/>

    <appender-ref ref="RollingFile"/>