Questions see inline.
Heri

Do this two classes (foo.bar.XY and com.create.CR) run in different
threads? Or is it the same thread? -> Influences possible solutions!

> I need two full log files for foo.bar.XY and test.bulk.ZY
> with all the logs information from test.bulk.ZY.

Does not make any sense for me. Is it a typo? ("test.bulk.ZY" in first
line should be "com.create.CR"?). If so, then next question: Do you want
the logs of test.bulk.ZY which were called by foo.bar.XY in the log file
of foo.bar and the logs of test.bulk.ZY which were called by
com.create.CR in the log file of com.create.CR?
Otherwise you have to explain more detailled which log calls you want to
appear in which appender.