Yes, it is a typo.
Should be:
"I need two full log files for foo.bar.XY and com.create.CR with all the
logs information from test.bulk.ZY"

Yes the foo.bar.XY and com.create.CR are run in different threads.

I want two logs files - one for foo.bar.XY and the second one for
com.create.CR.
All of them should have all the calls made in test.bulk.ZY (treat it as
utility class)

"Do you want the logs of test.bulk.ZY which were called by foo.bar.XY in the
log file
of foo.bar.XY and the logs of test.bulk.ZY which were called by
com.create.CR in the log file of com.create.CR"?
Yes. the foo.bar.XY and com.create.CR has some logging messages as well that
needs to go to the right log file.

Thanks for helping me with it.
M.