Thank you to all those who kindly responded (ie Jacob, Scott and Curt).
A question for Scott. I'm trying to use Jakarta Commons VFS but can't get it
to work (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.log4j.chainsaw.vfs.VFSLogFilePatternReceiver)! Is there anywhere
a straightforward 101 checklist that I can use instead? I have Win2000
installed on the VM (where the log file is) and XP on the workstation with
the ChainSaw.
Thanks once again,
Doost/Mehyar