Don't get bent out of shape when you decide to post this kind of
question to a public forum and you get the kind of response you did.  A
lot of people monitor these forums to pick up information, to get help
with problems, and/or help people with legitimate.  It's quite
understandable why people get irritated at those that can't be bothered
to do a bit of homework to discover basic information.   Too much of
this kind of noise discourages knowledgeable people from monitoring
these forums.

RTFM next time and save this forum for non-trivial questions.