Matt, Benjamin’s issue is that he has no control over what is running in the
“jobs” but he wants all the logs for a “job” to end up in the same appender.
His definition of a job is that he is creating a thread to run it and
everything under that thread should route to that Appender. So he cannot
control what logger names are used much less whether they have Markers or not.

Ralph