Hello everybody,

thank you all for the discussion about this topic.

My initial thought was that I was maybe missing some configuration option for
setting the classname of one of the initialization classes to override the
object creation.
But after looking a bit into the Log4J Plugin system I agree, that this is the
cleanest way forward from an overall architectural point of view.

I don't think that I will be able to provide a Pull Request within the next few
weeks (hooray for holidays!), but if time permits, I could have a shot at it in
September.

Until then, we will most likely remove this one exception from the Exception
chain.

Thank you all!