Yay, you found the time!

I'm not checking the source changes but only website stuff etc. At a first
glance I found these issues on the web page:

* the download page is broken
* the SDK reference is broken
* Supported Frameworks still lists Compact Framework and .NET 1.0, is this
intended? Maybe we should list in Framework specific notes that those
frameworks have to be built from source?

Cheers