+1

I did the usual checks but due to a different OS I am not able to run
the tests (without lot of efforts :-)).

Please note, teh Apache Rat 0.10 looks a bit different than the one below.

Unapproved licenses:

  log4net-1.2.12/log4net.snk.readme
  log4net-1.2.12/tests/lib/prerequisites.txt

I do not consider this a blocker, but you may want to run the report
manually again or update the plugin.

Cheers!
Christian