I am totally agree with the reliable of log4net.

I just want a bug-fix version, espically the UdpAppender issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-112

As lots of third-party components (for example, NHibernate) rely on
log4net's public GA 1.2.10, I have to rebuild all these third-party
components with my private build from the log4net svn :-(