why don't you write a fluent interface for it!?!?

I think that for FREE software provided with SOURCE - it's a pretty darn
good tool at a pretty darn good price - and so does the rest of the _whole_
industry - it being an _industry_ _standard_!

There are plenty of other loggers out there too - for free - open source -
some good some not so good - all off the backs of some very hard work by
some very tallented and commited people.

w://

--
Cheers,

w://