Hi Again,

<snip>
</code>

Indeed, this isn't the most straight forward thing.

>and failed - but this is possibly because of a few things outside the
>responsibility of the log4net codebase.

>There's nothing wrong working through a poroblem - to help improve the
>situ - but just rubbishing it won't help anyone.

Sure, but when  your back is against the wall and you've been given a
day to write a complete logging library running up against this problem
when *everything* else works as expected is a bit frustrating.

What is even weirder is that I now have dates going into the database
... However, everything else is null ...

I've just pulled it down to two fields now, using this as a pattern:

"%date %level"

Date logs find ... Level is always null ...

You are right, rubbishing it is plain stupid on my part.

Cheers,

James.