While I definitely appreciate the effort, doesn't this duplicate the efforts of jbovlaste?

On Jan 3, 2008, at 2:35 AM, Jon Top Hat Jones wrote:

I have been working on creating a full dictionary between English and Lojban, excepting place names. I'm using "Webster's New World Dictionary-Thesaurus" 2nd Edition, (c)2002 to do this.

Basically, what I am doing is going through the book, and listing every entry with it's various meanings, then ascribing the following:
1: a gismu/ tanru with equivalent meaning, as precise as possible
2: a lujvo if applicable, built from the tanru from (1)
3: a fu'ivla for those of who that like such things

When I have finished the "a"s, I will be formatting it into a HTML- compatible table and posting it onto my geocities account, or the Lojban wiki, or both(?).

The help I am requesting is three-fold:
1: Help in completing the list- 61,000+ entries to transcibe is painstaking work, I have yet to finish all the entries in "a" and haven't even begun the actual translation efforts. 2: Help in pruning the list, i.e., deciding which English language entries to disregard, such as Aeneas, Atlanta, Aegean, etc. I am currently excluding all proper nouns and English grammar words, although I believe maybe the grammar exclusion was a bad idea.... 3: Help in translation: Once the table is up on the wiki, I would appreciate help in translating the various definitions into Lojban.

Attached is an example of the table format.

--
mu'o mi'e .topy'at.

.i.a'o.e'e ko klama le bende pe denpa bu <example.htm>