Yes. I understand the technical difference between a Lojban-English dictionary such as jbovlaste and an English-Lojban dictionary such as proposed here.

I'm more worried that dictionary work is a scarce resource, and spending it on this new project (which benefits mainly people who translate stuff from English) would take away from jbovlaste, which benefits the entire community.

Besides, it's a huge project, and I don't think 26 people, each taking a letter are actually going to get it done.