Just joined the mailing list, so I thought I would introduce myself to
the rest of the Lojban gurus.  I know 0% of Lojban currently, but plan
on spending a great deal of spare time learning.

My name is Aaron Toponce, and I'm a major geek.  As such, math,
computing (Linux particularly), logic and puzzles fascinate me.  I first
heard about Lojban in ##dvorak on Freenode (yes, I'm a Dvorak typist)
when chatting with linguist.  I have a coworker who speaks Lojban, so
the challenge of holding a conversation with him proves interesting.

I'm currently hanging out in #lojban on Freenode, and I'm looking for
any resources that a beginner can turn to to pick up the language
quickly.  I am familiar with http://lojban.org, and the resources there,
but I'm curious if anyone has any good study tips for rapid learning.

At any event, I look forward to learning the language, and helping
others pick it up as well.

Thanks,
--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign