fi'i

coi rodo .i mi'e ku'us

My English/legal name is Oren, I'm a recent computer science graduate
from Syracuse, NY working as a webmaster and translator for Global
Village of Beijing, in Beijing China [http://www.gvbchina.org.cn].

I first found lojban after a confused period of my youth, when I
learned and taught Esperanto. I decided to learn a non-European
language before I began to learn Lojban, and I've done so; I'm now
conversational in Mandarin Chinese after about two years of study
living abroad. I'm especially interested in projects that deal with
localizing lojban for Chinese-speakers.

mu'o ki'e